Provider of talent management solutions, Korn/Ferry, has announced the launch of "Korn/Ferry Connect," an iPhone app that can be purchased online through the Apple App Store. The firm says the app is the first of its kind and is made specifically for their candidates and clients. Users are given direct access to a number of the firm's services, simply by accessing the app via their phones.
Dan Demeter, the chief information office of the company had this to say about the app, "The launch of our new iPhone application is just the latest example of Korn/Ferry's commitment to technological leadership and innovation. We are proud to move Korn/Ferry into the hands of literally thousands of executives worldwide with Korn/Ferry Connect."
With the new app, users can :
- View up-to-the-minute opportunities that are listed on Korn/Ferry's candidate website, e-Korn/Ferry
- Subscribe to specific job categories and receive notifications of relevant listings
- Apply for jobs from their phones
- Forward job opportunities to other people
- See a map of Korn/Ferry offices around the world
- Add Korn/Ferry consultants to their address book
- Find any Korn/Ferry consultant by name, office, specialty or practice
- Review Korn/Ferry thought leadership
- Clients and employees can request contact regarding firm services
According to their website, Korn/Ferry is "The world's largest executive recruiting firm, with executive recruiters in more than 90 offices in 40 countries."